COVID-19 and Parkinson's
Four papers about Parkinson's and COVID-19, all open access.
COVID-19 Vaccination for Persons with Parkinson's Disease: Light at the End of the Tunnel?
- Bloem et al., Journal of Parkinson's Disease, 11 (2021) 3-8, DOI 10.3233/JPD-212573
Barriers to Vaccination Among People with Parkinson’s Disease and Implications for COVID-19
- Phandone et al., Journal of Parkinson's Disease, preprint
Predictors of COVID-19 outcome in Parkinson’s disease
- Fasano (Alfonso) et al., Parkinsonism and Related Disorders 78, 134–137
Effects of COVID-19 on Parkinson’s Disease Clinical Features: A Community-Based Case-Control Study
- Cilia et al., Movement Disorders 35, 1287-1292
Wondering of the Vaccine Worked? Get the Right Test, at the Right Time
- Apoorva Mandavilli, New York Times, June 20, 2021