Nina Shapiro, M.D. and Kristen Loberg, 2018, Beaverton 610 SHA
- p42 Somewhat dismissive of !23andMe
p90 detox centers: liver (food), spleen (blood), kidneys, sweat glands, gastrointestinal tracts
- p95 MSG in tomatoes, peas, mushrooms, some cheases ...
- sulfites: 10 mg in a glass of wine, 56 mg in an ounce of dried apricots
- p105 Folks should stop worrying about the porduce section in their supermarkets. It's the stuff in the center aisles (chips, soda, baked goods) that could kill them
- p105 Frozen picked at peak ripeness, fresh picked to survive journey to market. Canned not ideal due to cooking
- p124 some vitamins increased cancer risk ... but no references